March 21, 2017

Itsybitsy craft store in Hyderabad

Hi friends today am going to share some pics of the new itsybitsy store.. I was so excited about this new store opening and to visit because I have been waiting for itsybitsy to open a store in hyderabad and now my wait is over..
store  location  : Hyderabad,jubilee hills,  road no 78
This is the 1st time I ever visited a complete art n craft store and very much confused by looking at wide range of products :) .. every time I have been purchasing craft products online ..but now I can visit whenever I want :D
Here are the pics of store n my crafty shopping from the store











Thanks for stopping by
Have a nice day :) ❤
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it looks like an amazing shop!! I could spend hours (and lots of money!!) there!! What a wonderful haul of goodies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u please give map direction? Iam looking forward for to visit and shopp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...